Friday, December 24, 2010

Engagment

So I'm a little late on writing this.  We've been engaged since July 16, 2010.  Steve took me to the place where we first met up in Berkeley.  We went to dinner at a very nice restaurant called Skates on the Bay and afterward he took me on a drive to the top of this hill overlooking San Francisco.  It was really pretty at night with all the city lights.  We sat at the edge of the cliffs drinking our wine out of hotel room glasses (heehee) and he started playing a playlist of all our songs off his ipod.  It was really cute.  When 'our song' came on he asked me to dance and at the end of the song he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.  :)  It was very cute and romantic.  Unfortunately I lost my camera on that trip. :(  ..so the only pics we have are from his phone.  I will post some later.  But here is a pic of my beautiful ring that I love so much! :)



Some pics from our engagement trip to Berkeley....

The famous 'Zack's Pizza' Steve always raves about.

Our hotel room.

Cool tower at Berkeley

More pics of the campus

Us at the campus

Steve doing what he did best in college


Steve lookin studly in front of the library

Us at a Giants game (boo giants)

No comments:

Post a Comment