Thursday, January 27, 2011

CAKES!!

I haven't updated this in a while.  Well I was looking at cakes and thought I would post some of my favorites.  I'm really not too picky about the cake for some reason.  I tend to like the more simpler designs.  Here are a few that I've liked...

So far this has been my favorite.  Very simple and cutesy.  :)  I like it.
I don't necessarily like this whole cake..i just love the blue roses.  















What do you think mom and Niki???  Which ones do you like?  :)

2 comments:

  1. So far my favorites are the second cake with the dark blue roses and the simple one with the pearls and black ribbon around the bases. I really loved the blue roses the first time I saw it. I also really like the second cake too, of course it would be blue ribbon. Those are my picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the 5 th from the top, again, it would not be red, but blue ribbon. And the same that Niki liked, the pearls and black on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete